Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dyeing Easter eggs may be even more fun as an adult

This year we bought a dye kit with rollers for the dye. We also bought an egg monster kit, hair included. I think I enjoyed this year's egg dyeing more than I ever have!

Our Rollers


Top Right: Wilson      Top Left: Monster!!!    Middle Front: Blonde fro egg



We were both there!

What fun! This is a tradition we will be keeping. I encourage all of you to try out the new dye sets, really adds a lot to your Easter holiday. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love how you enjoy life! So did you make some blue and pink potato salad the next day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, we never finished eating them. We made so many because they were so fun to make and then as much as we love boiled eggs, we threw about half of them away last week.

    ReplyDelete